Good morning and happy Friday!
We are sharing more great new features and feature enhancements today. Please check out the two sections below to see both new features and feature enhancements.
- E-Commerce Featured Product. Many of you asked for the ability to display more products on your store home page. We have added that ability for you. Under the inventory tab on your sale dashboard, you can edit any inventory item and enable it as “Featured Item”. As a result, you will see your desired feature items appear on the home page of your E-Commerce store in addition to recently added products.
- Reporting Format: Some of our users were asking for the ability to save their format after editing the reports. We are proud to announce that you can now save your own custom format for each report type. Simply format the report to your preference, select the “Other Actions” button and save the format for future use.
- Inventory Zip-File Upload: If you want to create an inventory item with multiple photos instead, you can name your files in the zip file with a sequence using an underscore (ex. painting_1.jpg). The first part of the name causes the photos to be grouped with other photos with the same name and the second part after the underscore determines the sequence of the photos for that particular inventory item. The first image in the sequence with the number "1" will become the thumbnail for that inventory item.
Example naming convention of a single item with five photos:
The benefit to this is that the system will assign the name of the inventory as painting and the five associated photos will be tied to that one inventory item.
- Inventory table memory now holds your place. If you select an item to edit it and then save & close it, you will notice that the system takes you back to the inventory table where you left off. This is going to save tons of time when editing multiple inventory items. As one of our users said, “… a huge plus! I think I saved several hours due to the new enhancements. This was for only 120 items, but just imagine how much time will be saved with a larger sale!”
- Inventory rapid loading now saves your inventory image thumbnail in a new image format which will populate the inventory table much more rapidly to make your work more efficient.
Are you a raving fan of the PROSALE? Please like and review us on Facebook, Capterra, or on other platforms to spread the good news! Alternatively, email us at email@example.com if you have issues, concerns, or needs. We are here to help. Please let us know how we are doing and what else we can do to deliver the best technology and tools to promote sales, growth, and profit.
All the best,
The PROSALE Team
We deliver technology and tools for the estate sale industry to promote sales, growth, and profit!