You should complete the instructions located at Setting Up Your Square Terminal prior to connecting your integration in PROSALE.
To connect your terminal to your PROSALE account, you will need to follow the steps below.
- From your terminal, choose the Sign In option. If you have already signed in, you will need to sign out first (see the bottom for instructions).
- Choose the Use a Device Code option
- From your browser, log into PROSALE and select the Company Settings from the person icon in the top right corner.
- Here choose the Square Setup from the COMPANY menu.
- You should see a green button that says Connected to Square. If you do not, please proceed to Connect Your Square Account to PROSALE.
- You will need to Add New in the TERMINALS section.
- Please select a Location that is configured from Square. Please enter the Name of the terminal for easy reference in the future.
Click Create Device to continue.
- You will be prompted with a device code to enter into the terminal. That device code expires in 5 minutes.
- Go back to your terminal and enter the device code and click Sign In
- Go back to PROSALE and hit Ok on the window that displays the Device Code. You should now see the terminal listed in the terminal section within PROSALE
- Repeat these steps for each terminal. Remember to also mark the terminals in some way to identify them.