We hope you have been enjoying the use of PROSALE. Please don’t hesitate to schedule some extra meeting time if it will help you or your team in any way. Click Here to easily do so.
We are excited to share some system updates and improvements with you.
1. Sales Status Update
2. Point of Sale Enhancements
3. Tax-Exempt Customers
4. New Reports
5. Suggestive Pricing Tool
- Sales Status: The sale status has been simplified. This is what controls whether the client sale will appear under Prospect, Upcoming, Ongoing, or Past. Under the Profile of each sale, you will see a new drop-down that replaces the two status flags. You might recall one flag that read “is Prospect” and one flag that read“is Final”. This has been removed and a simple drop-down replaces the flags with three options: Is Prospect, Is Contracted, Is Final. These three choices will determine where the sale appears under your sales buckets on the left-hand side menu of the system.
- Point of Sale: The PROSALE point of sale is the most customized point of sale available for the estate sale industry. We have made it even better by adding the categories to the Add Misc. button at checkout. This allows you to simply cashier things under your predetermined sales categories. Simply click Add Misc., enter the amount you are charging your customer, select the category it should be charged to, and then add it to the ticket.
- Tax-Exempt Customers: We have added a feature to recalculate tax when you recall a ticket. This is really handy when you have to set up a customer as tax-exempt after you have already started to cashier their items. Now you can simply visit the customer profile, change the tax status, and then return to the ticket by recalling it from the ticket table.
- Reporting: We have created a wonderful tool to easily view and analyze your numbers to help with things like closing out a sale, paying your sales taxes, and more. The new Payment Type Summary report will let you quickly see how much of your sales revenue was cash vs credit card, check, or internet sales. Additionally, the new Receipt Report provides you with receipt level information which also shows the payment type on each transaction.
- Suggestive Pricing: The suggestive pricing tool works better than ever. Now that we have been collecting sales data for several months, we have had the opportunity to refine the search tool to give you even more relevant pricing on similar items to what you might be selling. This feature will only improve overtime as you sell more items through your PROSALE system.
We hope this information is helpful for you and your business!
All the best,
The PROSALE Team
We deliver technology and tools for the estate sale industry to promote sales, growth, and profit!