Good Morning PROSALE Customer!
We several great features and enhancements to share with you. Maybe you have noticed some of this in normal use of the system, but please take a minute to review the items below.
- Quick Labels: The Quick Label Print now allows you to enter a description for a label in addition to the price if you desire to add that detail. This allows you to tag a home faster than the old way with pen and paper.
- Tax Exempt Categories: We have created tax exempt categories so you can now sell specific categories of items without tax regardless of what the tax rate is set at for your sale. From the Categories tab on the Company Dashboard, you can click the edit icon next to the desired category and change the category to tax exempt if you need to. This is particularly helpful for selling coins and other money without tax if your state allows that.
- Product Transaction Lookup: You can now select the shopping cart icon next to each product on the inventory table and the system will take you straight to the ticket that the item was purchased on so you can see who bought what and when.
- Email Formatting: The formatting issue when sending emails has been resolved. We also changed the text size to allow you to specify a px size instead of generic (small, medium, ect..)
- Inventory Products Per Page: You can now view your inventory table by increments of 10, 20, 30, 50, & 100 products per page.
- Bulk Edit: You can sort and select multiple products up to the max of the products per page that you have sorted and then bulk edit the details of all those items at one time by selecting “Other Actions” and then “Bulk Edit”
- Click & Scan is now just Scan: Now, you can just start scanning barcodes when you go to any page in the system where you can lookup a product, add a product, or interact with a product through a search field. You no longer have to click in search space first unless you click somewhere else on the screen before scanning.
- Zip File Upload: We have enhanced the zip file upload to allow you to use a “.” Instead of an “_” when grouping multiple photos for one product. You can now use “.”, “_”, or “-“ as the extension to number your photos.
Are you a raving fan of the PROSALE? Please like and review us on Facebook, Capterra, or on other platforms to spread the good news! Alternatively, email us at email@example.com if you have issues, concerns, or needs. We are here to help. Please let us know how we are doing and what else we can do to deliver the best technology and tools to promote sales, growth, and profit.
All the best,
The PROSALE Team
We deliver technology and tools for the estate sale industry to promote sales, growth, and profit!