Good Afternoon PROSALE Customer!
We have lots of updates, new features, and enhancements to share with you. Please take a minute to review the updates below!
- Labels: We have updated the label format to make for a more visually appealing label. You should notice next time you print labels for a new sale that they are more visually appealing. This makes it easier to read the price and description.
- Picklist: We have enhanced the picklist feature to accommodate larger orders. There was a limit to how many items would be printed on a picklist which caused the picklist to fail for very large orders when your customers purchased lots of things. This has been improved to accommodate those larger orders.
- Reporting: Checkout the Client Presentation report to quickly and easily generate a report that will display all the items that sold and how much they sold for. This is a great tool for working with your clients about specific items. Some people even choose to give this report to their client for complete transparency.
- Payment Options: We have added PayPal and Venmo as payment types under the Payment Options tab on the Company Dashboard. You can enable these payment options if you want to record a payment that was taken on either of these platforms.
- Import Inventory via CSV: Do you have a large excel file with all the items that you want to sell in your upcoming sale? Great… you can now import that excel list into the inventory table using the “Import Products via CSV” button found under the “Other Actions” drop down.
- Inventory List Edit: The new List Edit feature has been a heavily desired feature. You can now select up to 100 items from your inventory table and then choose the “List Edit” button under the “Other Actions” drop down to manipulate the details of those inventory items in an editable spreadsheet format. When you have everything just the way you want it, click “Save” at record your changes. This makes it fast and easy to change the details for many products at one time.
- Tax Exempt Categories: Create categories that you can use for selling tax exempt items at your next sale. Do you need to charge tax on everything in your sale except for coins or other money? Now you can. Simply change the category by flagging it as “Tax Exempt” and the system will not charge tax at checkout for items that are in these categories.
Are you a raving fan of PROSALE? Please like and review us on Facebook, Capterra, or on other platforms to spread the good news! Alternatively, email us at email@example.com if you have issues, concerns, or needs. We are here to help. Please let us know how we are doing and what else we can do to deliver the best technology and tools to promote sales, growth, and profit.
All the best,
The PROSALE Team
We deliver technology and tools for the estate sale industry to promote sales, growth, and profit!